To celebrate our 40th Anniversary we're asking people to #riseup and support our #40for40 campaign.
Throughout 2019 we're looking to raise an additional £40,000 to help us expand and sustain our services. You can support this campaign in a variety of ways:
1) Pledge to raise £40 via our #40for40 campaign page: justgiving.com/OSARCC40for40
2) Buy our special 40th Anniversary tshirt or tote bag from our teemill store: osarcc.teemill.com
3) Take part in one of our events such as running the Oxford Half or Swimming the Serpentine or fundraising in other ways
4) Contacting us to discuss your own idea by emailing us: admin[at]osarcc.org.uk
6) Using the hashtag #riseup when talking about OSARCC's work, or sexual violence on social media
7) By completing our survey if you've used our service or worked or volunteered with us previously to help us map our herstory