If you are a survivor, you can contact us directly to discuss getting support from any of our services. There may be a wait to access some of our face-to-face services, but we can tell you more about this when you contact us.
For the listening services, there is no need to do anything other than call us on 01865 726 295, text us on 07537 432 442, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For face-to-face services (support groups, advocacy, empowerment work and counselling):
- Please complete our online referral form to tell us a little bit more about yourself and your situation
- We will be in touch within five working days after receiving your form
- We will give you more information about our services, and discuss the next steps with you (either arranging a meeting or being placed on a waiting list)
If you have any questions or would like to complete the form over the phone, then please call the OSARCC office on 01865 725 311. If you are not sure which service is right for you, then you are welcome to call us and talk through your options.
For the listening services, we are not able to take third-party referrals but please feel free to give the details of these services to your clients as and when is appropriate.
For face-to-face services, we can take third-party referrals from professionals working with clients who have given explicit permission before a referral is made.
- Please complete our online referral form to tell us more about the client and their situation
- We will acknowledge receipt and get in touch with the client within five working days to discuss next steps
- We will contact you again to give you the outcome of the referral
If you have any questions or would like to make a referral by phone, please call the OSARCC office on 01865 725 311. If you are not sure which service is right for your client, then you are welcome to call us and talk through the options.