OSARCC is reviewing its fundraising strategy and is seeking a contractor to work with us on a project basis to provide support with fundraising strategy and implementation. The tasks to be carried out include:
- Creation of a fundraising database comprising local and national funders likely to support OSARCC, and details of application procedures
- Run training sessions with volunteers and staff
- Create a guidebook for volunteer fundraisers
- Reviewing and refining OSARCC’s fundraising strategy
- Reviewing and providing feedback on grant applications
We are looking for someone with a demonstrable track record in grant-based, corporate and community fundraising, who understands the specific challenges faced by small charities. You will need strong interpersonal skills, and to share the values of OSARCC.
To apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 1st December 2017, or for an informal conversation about the work, please phone 01865 725311 and ask for Lisa Ward (Director).
Please note this opportunity is open to women only (exempt under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).